• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

mpetro

I have now been waiting 5 weeks for my recruiter to hear back from MEPS about when I can go and be processed. Did anyone else wait that long? My recruiter is saying to just be patient but this doesn't seem normal and there's a deadline looming way too near (at this point I don't at all expect to make it but I want to do everything I can). Is there something I can ask him to do to find out what the hold up is?
I have been waiting that long as well. According to my recruiter my medical docs were "simple" and should only have taken 10 days. He doesn't seem stressed about getting my application in for this board, but im freaking out! I think that MEPS is just super busy and generally take forever.

BB Poison

Contributor
I have been waiting that long as well. According to my recruiter my medical docs were "simple" and should only have taken 10 days. He doesn't seem stressed about getting my application in for this board, but im freaking out! I think that MEPS is just super busy and generally take forever.
Has he submitted it? The deadline for this board was on the 8th.

Cashworth

Hey everyone, submitted my application under the URL ISPP, just wanted to see if anyone here had additional insight since NRC is teleworking and not answering phones right now. How long after packages are submitted does the applicant have to make corrections to their package and send required info requested prior to the board?

Hey everyone, submitted my application under the URL ISPP, just wanted to see if anyone here had additional insight since NRC is teleworking and not answering phones right now. How long after packages are submitted does the applicant have to make corrections to their package and send required info requested prior to the board?
Depends what it is I guess. I was told your package needs to be 100% complete by deadline unless you have waivers. You should be fine under ispp, sounds like a great program. I plan on submitting ispp if I don't pick up this time.

Correct me if I'm wrong though . This is my first submission.

exNavyOffRec

Too often when it comes to MEPS recruiters do the submit and wait, recruiters need to be working with the NRD personnel at MEPS to see if anything else is needed, if your recruiter hasn't asked he needs to.

Cashworth

Depends what it is I guess. I was told your package needs to be 100% complete by deadline unless you have waivers. You should be fine under ispp, sounds like a great program. I plan on submitting ispp if I don't pick up this time.

Correct me if I'm wrong though . This is my first submission.
Oh, I thought it was 100%, but my medical team here overlooked 2 labs that were required for commissioning physicals, so now I have to wait a week or 2 for results to update my 2808 ? Since the ISPP is done on a running basis, I believe it's just a matter of having it in and complete by some board date, not really a specific one, but I would find out more if NRC would get back to me...

I know it's common gouge on here that the navy/board does not care about civilian pilot ratings, but after reading the past Pro-rec boards feedback pages it is clear that they do consider it when deciding. Just a tip for anyone on the edge about getting some experience or licenses.

Triumph_MAC

I know it's common gouge on here that the navy/board does not care about civilian pilot ratings, but after reading the past Pro-rec boards feedback pages it is clear that they do consider it when deciding. Just a tip for anyone on the edge about getting some experience or licenses.
I wonder if they care about things like being certified in LSS Blackbelt, PMP, and other professional certs from an enterprise perspective.

Dboom85

Banned
You guys can speculate all you want but I don’t think there’s anyway to tell without having access to full packages over the course of many boards. Personally, I’m an Eagle Scout and I think that would help out but again no data on that at all

Last edited:
You guys can speculate all you want but I don’t think there’s anyway to tell without having access to full packages over the course of many boards. Personally, I’m an Eagle Scout and I think that would help out but again no data on that at all
They give gouge on various things they consider on the notes at the end of the selection results.