• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Various reasons. Most common was failing a bunch of stuff. Failing the same test/ event multiple times in a row.

Getting kicked out is rare. 95% of folks who leave the program choose to DOR. Attriting is nothing to worry about.
Ahh thanks. That's good to know. If I get selected I won't DOR under any circumstances. It's the things I can't control that worry me.

Wind-Jammer

We had two people in my class that previously left OCS. One got attrited which is practically the worst possible outcome and the other DOR'ed for medical reasons. Both were accepted when they asked to come back.
Thanks, at least that gives me a little breathing room.
A guy was attrited when I was there, got caught cheating on a test, fought it and still got the boot, worse part was he was enlisted and had to go back to fleet.

Wind-Jammer

Ahh thanks. That's good to know. If I get selected I won't DOR under any circumstances. It's the things I can't control that worry me.
Don’t worry to much, believe it or not there’s no one there that wants to see you fail, and there’s not a lot that’s out of control, stay determined, stay confident, work your butt off, and be DISCIPLINED! <—The active guys should like that) lol

Dboom85

Banned
I wouldn’t be surprised @davidc1220 ’s recruiter doesn’t have anything to back up that information. We won’t really know until the at board list comes out

Last edited: