• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Triumph_MAC

My recruiter just said may board is canceled….. has anybody heard the same?
Your recruiter is probably saying it’s cancelled due to the board being closed. So in a way, they aren’t wrong since technically it is cancelled for anyone who applied after CNRC decided the board was full.

Jstalz

Was an April dashboard released? If anyone has access to it, did it reveal any changes since the last dashboard in March?

Dboom85

Banned
I was emailing my processor today, recruiter retired, and they said I’m all set for the may board. Didn’t say anything about it being cancelled. Probably best to not be spreading rumors rn and wait at least until the 27th if we don’t have the at board list by then

Also I've thoroughly looked through that n31 dashboard and can't find that Genoff designator table that shows the status of each board. Does anyone know how to navigate there?