• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

davidc1220

So I only have the text but according to him everything is set for May. Now, I submitted back in late January and Early February. He probably contacted someone above him to get info but idk anything about that

BB Poison

Contributor
So I only have the text but according to him everything is set for May. Now, I submitted back in late January and Early February. He probably contacted someone above him to get info but idk anything about that
I think you might be good if you submitted then, but nothing is guaranteed until the at-board list comes out from my understanding. With rumors of submissions for this board being closed and then opened again going around, there’s a lot of uncertainty on who could have made the board.

I think you might be good if you submitted then, but nothing is guaranteed until the at-board list comes out from my understanding. With rumors of submissions for this board being closed and then opened again going around, there’s a lot of uncertainty on who could have made the board.
I also received a text from my OR within the last week saying I also am on the may board. Package was submitted in early/mid February before the dashboard showed the board was closed. I did not think much of it, and will not until the at board list comes out, as nothing matters unless my name is on the list.