• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

elijahh36

Yes, I’m talking about the board schedule too. If you pull up the fy22 board schedule from NPC website, you’ll see that on 2 MAY 2022 the Supply Officer board is today. @carviator

Yes, I’m talking about the board schedule too. If you pull up the fy22 board schedule from NPC website, you’ll see that on 2 MAY 2022 the Supply Officer board is today. @carviator
We are talking about 2 different things that have the same date. I know there is a supply board today. But there was also an updated board schedule released today.

Maze_soba

Does anyone know when we can expect to go to ocs if selected on this may board?
I'm guessing that next year is a realistic possibility. It seems like civilians who got Prorec-Y in last November's board are only going to Nov 2022 OCS classes at the earliest so it would make sense for May board selectees to go after that.
Really hoping that those were just super conservative class assignments because of the COVID uncertainty and they can start pushing people through quicker.

Tumbleweed33

I'm guessing that next year is a realistic possibility. It seems like civilians who got Prorec-Y in last November's board are only going to Nov 2022 OCS classes at the earliest so it would make sense for May board selectees to go after that.
Really hoping that those were just super conservative class assignments because of the COVID uncertainty and they can start pushing people through quicker.
Doubtful. People are waiting to class up in NIFE for 6-9 months then another 6-9 months for primary. The whole pipeline looks like this.

exNavyOffRec

If you are selected for a FY 23 spot that would mean you would get sent to OCS July 2022 to June 2023 roughly based on when in July the classes start.

Triumph_MAC

If you are selected for a FY 23 spot that would mean you would get sent to OCS July 2022 to June 2023 roughly based on when in July the classes start.
A July 2022 class would be awesome for a May 2022 select. Timeline for releasing results would likely not allow that sweet deal to happen though.

Ultrals1

AWR1 Guyton
New to the thread here, when I submitted my package for NFO on April 7th for the May board I received a confirmation email that I am medically cleared and my package has been submitted for the May board. I am active duty and went through Mr. Celestine however, reading through the forum here, it seems I may have sumbitted too late. Do active duty members jump the line in a way? Or was this "confirmation email" a canned message? Im getting the idea that they may push my application to the August board.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
New to the thread here, when I submitted my package for NFO on April 7th for the May board I received a confirmation email that I am medically cleared and my package has been submitted for the May board. I am active duty and went through Mr. Celestine however, reading through the forum here, it seems I may have sumbitted too late. Do active duty members jump the line in a way? Or was this "confirmation email" a canned message? Im getting the idea that they may push my application to the August board.
If Paul Celestine says you’re on the next upcoming board, you in fact are on the next upcoming board, other wise he would have said pending approval/disapproval from cnrc