• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

Just a few more pages till we've satisfied the forum gods with our sacrifice of precious time spent typing meaningless drivel here! And at that time, behold! The heavens shall open and we shall all be blessed with Pro-Rec Y's!

Isabellg

So I shouldn’t ruin everyone’s weekend with what my recruiter told me?
And if you’re going to tell me I can’t trust them, I’m good :)

Mouselovr

Contributor
No lie, This forum has been the least hectic out of the ones I have been a part of. Way more chill here. A few flare ups here and there but nothing major
Agree. You all wanna see some *real* airwarriors forum craze? Go back and read the Jan 2021 board.

That was the first board that was affected by the "there are too many SNA" issue. As a result, rumors flew WILD as the first go round of "what will the navy do?" Think of any variation of " My recruiter told me.... they are taking everyone/ they are only taking priors/ they are only taking highly recommend/ they are taking no one" and it was on there.