• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

No lie, This forum has been the least hectic out of the ones I have been a part of. Way more chill here. A few flare ups here and there but nothing major
Ya I was expecting way more drama out of this thread haha. I think most of us here are veterans of a few threads and/or are just exhausted by all the drama and stress we've already endured to get here. This group has major, "just happy to finally be here," vibes.

FloridaDad

Yeah guys chill out whatever it is is probably total bs
giphy.gif

FloridaDad

In all seriousness if I get the call that I'm Pro-Rec Y I will probably jump up and down and run around the house screaming, then probably hug my wife while she (read: both of us) cry, then fall asleep in my hammock on the back porch with the deepest level of peace and relief I've felt in a long long time.

Skylanepilot1981

In all seriousness if I get the call that I'm Pro-Rec Y I will probably jump up and down and run around the house screaming, then probably hug my wife while she (read: both of us) cry, then fall asleep in my hammock on the back porch with the deepest level of peace and relief I've felt in a long long time.
You cant out cry me