• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

You cant out cry me
giphy.gif

Isabellg

Sorry sorry! Stepped away for one sec. First not a troll, just not one to post very often.
According to my recruiter results have already decided when he told me Wednesday: out of ~300 applicants 12 ish were picked for SNA and 54 were selected for SNFO. So according to him you had to have top ASTB scores. Do I know this to be 100% certain? No but one he hasn’t given me the runaround ever and it lines up with what we know considering.

Also I was selected for NFO but I’ll hold off celebration until I see the list.

vborr005

Sorry sorry! Stepped away for one sec. First not a troll, just not one to post very often.
According to my recruiter results have already decided when he told me Wednesday: out of ~300 applicants 12 ish were picked for SNA and 54 were selected for SNFO. So according to him you had to have top ASTB scores. Do I know this to be 100% certain? No but one he hasn’t given me the runaround ever and it lines up with what we know considering.

So results are out?! Just not official? I think you’re the second person here to state this.

nefalexa

Crying screaming throwing up. K bye I won’t be checking here no more lmao

ijsha_brooks

JustDoIt!
At this point I don’t know what to believe since I thought ISPP applicants would’ve found out first based off the last board. I guess you can only go off so much of the way things trend from past board results. With that being said hopefully we hear something next week since some of us are already hearing some news.