• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Acakrause

Sorry sorry! Stepped away for one sec. First not a troll, just not one to post very often.
According to my recruiter results have already decided when he told me Wednesday: out of ~300 applicants 12 ish were picked for SNA and 54 were selected for SNFO. So according to him you had to have top ASTB scores. Do I know this to be 100% certain? No but one he hasn’t given me the runaround ever and it lines up with what we know considering.

Also I was selected for NFO but I’ll hold off celebration until I see the list.
Ouch those are some very low numbers if so. I knew there was a back up and issues with jets in FL, but man.

BDavis11

Contributor
Lol relax people. Give it at least a 30 day minimum wait period. If those numbers are true, then that is tough for a combined board of over 300 applicants

tgregory.24

Long time lurker here (since august got cancelled). Thought I’d do my part to get to 200. Is there a way to still add my info to the google sheet? Also, if those numbers are correct, then the navy is clearly missing out on a lot of S-tier candidates in this forum.

Skylanepilot1981

Long time lurker here (since august got cancelled). Thought I’d do my part to get to 200. Is there a way to still add my info to the google sheet? Also, if those numbers are correct, then the navy is clearly missing out on a lot of S-tier candidates in this forum.
is that a One Punch reference?