• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

The2ndworst

@exNavyOffRec Sorry to try to get you involved in rumors, but is some recruiters having “unofficial results” before others a thing you have experienced before? I was just curious before I ask my own recruiter in the a.m.

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec Sorry to try to get you involved in rumors, but is some recruiters having “unofficial results” before others a thing you have experienced before? I was just curious before I ask my own recruiter in the a.m.
They are looking in the system and seeing the status of the applicant change to a "Y". It isn't really unofficial as they work off of the list of people approved by the board, but people call it unofficial since they don't see the list with the signature on it.

If your recruiter says you were selected it is a pretty fair assessment you can believe him or her.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
They are looking in the system and seeing the status of the applicant change to a "Y". It isn't really unofficial as they work off of the list of people approved by the board, but people call it unofficial since they don't see the list with the signature on it.

AIf your recruiter says you were selected it is a pretty fair assessment you can believe him or her.

From your experience have you ever seen a board happen when they only take 12 SNAs? From my perspective I feel like since there’s so many people waiting, they wouldn’t even have the board?

exNavyOffRec

From your experience have you ever seen a board happen when they only take 12 SNAs? From my perspective I feel like since there’s so many people waiting, they wouldn’t even have the board?
Normally that low number would be unusual, but these are unusual times.

The number of people accepted with so many applicants is not that abnormal, before they put limits on applications going to board there were several instances with other designators that had a few hundred applicants and a selection rate of only 7-10%