• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

this is my first real air warriors thread is it always full of unsubstantiated rumors and misinformation?
Always he said she said. Matter of fact if you really want to dig, I’m almost certain I remember the May board that recently happened, there was he said she said of the number they were looking to select and they selected well past that number. Official results are not out, nobody knows how many were selected this board. Unless of course, you know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy who’s best friends uncle knows a guy, who is the senior member of the board

In fact. I know that guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who’s best friends uncle knows a guy, who is the senior board member. They selected 1 SNA and 1 NFO this board. They will be auto pushed through the pipeline to jets and will be the new Maverick and Goose of the Navy.

cjh5073

In fact. I know that guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who’s best friends uncle knows a guy, who is the senior board member. They selected 1 SNA and 1 NFO this board. They will be auto pushed through the pipeline to jets and will be the new Maverick and Goose of the Navy.
Our fates are all sealed - nothing new on BOL for the AD folks.

Trying really hard not to think about it at all. Just hope it works out well for everyone in here.

Kyle25

I'm here just because of "Hot Shots!"
Why else would anyone be here other than Charlie Sheen playing Tom Cruise playing himself

BDavis11

Contributor
Fun fact for this glorious Saturday. If only 12 SNA were selected, 8 of those are ISPP…yikessss. Let the funny useless speculations continue ???

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Show off hands. Is anyone here just because of topgun?
It was Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 for me. Grew up playing that with my dad. Then when I got a little older, my grandfather shipped me off to space camp where we got to play around with some F/A-18 sims and do some basic drill.

Some point around that time some random guy knocked my door and gave a signed photo of what was then the Joint Strike Fighter. Turns out my neighbor’s brother is a former naval aviator and F-35 test pilot.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
This book was on the shelf in my parents house growing up. As you can see I read it as many times as I could from the time I was about 3 years old. Obviously at that time I was just looking at the pictures. This is why I’m here.