• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

Always he said she said. Matter of fact if you really want to dig, I’m almost certain I remember the May board that recently happened, there was he said she said of the number they were looking to select and they selected well past that number. Official results are not out, nobody knows how many were selected this board. Unless of course, you know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy who’s best friends uncle knows a guy, who is the senior member of the board
Correct the number was much higher, the reason was they cancelled the board right after that one and rolled the selection numbers into the one they held.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Correct the number was much higher, the reason was they cancelled the board right after that one and rolled the selection numbers into the one they held.

So similar to this Board? They cancelled the remaining boards after this one until next May if I’m correct. Not here to start new rumors or speculate?