• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
[/QUOTE]
yeah this thread is really making me consider marine aviation especially since the PFT counts a lot. I'm not smart but I can run fast and do 20 pullups!

Their ASTB requirements are a little higher than the Navy. I believe you need minimum 6’s in all categories. Also a Marine Officer will interview you and determine whether or not you have what it takes. They also have to endorse you, so you can’t apply or even be considered unless you have their endorsement. Anyways PFT pulls like 70% of the weight in selection!

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I'm too old for the Marines otherwise I'd totally give it a go.
My grandfather was a captain in the corps in ww2, told me all about the battles. Thought the Navy would be an interesting thing to do(my own path) but who knows. Maybe I was meant to shout OORAH and eat crayons. haha. your aqr is slightly better than mine right? you'll probably get it
Their ASTB requirements are a little higher than the Navy. I believe you need minimum 6’s in all categories. Also a Marine Officer will interview you and determine whether or not you have what it takes. They also have to endorse you, so you can’t apply or even be considered unless you have their endorsement. Anyways PFT pulls like 70% of the weight in selection!
I have an OAR of 61 an AQR and a PFAR of 7 but my FOFAR is only a 5... so who knows. Is testing a third time really worth it?

FloridaDad

My friends and I have had awful experiences with Army recruiters. Generally scummy people. One straight up told me I have no chance at becoming a Naval Officer in any designator. Then get upset when I told him I wasn’t interested in the Army.
Thankfully these guys have been pretty good to me. And my father in law was an army recruiter so good luck feeding me BS hahaha

TheManInTheBox99

Thankfully these guys have been pretty good to me. And my father in law was an army recruiter so good luck feeding me BS hahaha
That’s gotta be so helpful!! He passed down all the recruiter tactics so you could see through them, haha. Check out this conversation my friend had with an army recruiter

Attachments

• D19A4FF5-0E7B-4424-A321-33F96A6FF25E.jpeg
    D19A4FF5-0E7B-4424-A321-33F96A6FF25E.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 9FC02A5B-E838-43CE-84B4-D39C3A71306F.jpeg
    9FC02A5B-E838-43CE-84B4-D39C3A71306F.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 74

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
That’s gotta be so helpful!! He passed down all the recruiter tactics so you could see through them, haha. Check out this conversation my friend had with an army recruiter
Whoa whoa whoa, I can talk to aliens if I join the Army??

Nice knowing ya guys, Imma go talk to aliens ? ✌️

exNavyOffRec

My grandfather was a captain in the corps in ww2, told me all about the battles. Thought the Navy would be an interesting thing to do(my own path) but who knows. Maybe I was meant to shout OORAH and eat crayons. haha. your aqr is slightly better than mine right? you'll probably get it

I have an OAR of 61 an AQR and a PFAR of 7 but my FOFAR is only a 5... so who knows. Is testing a third time really worth it?
USMC no longer is making any more NFO's so I would think they would have no need to use or look at that score.