• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Speaking of former SEALs, I actually emailed ADM McRaven a few years ago because I watched his UT commencement speech and read his book Make Your Bed, and he actually responded to me. His response wasn't very long, but I loved what he closed it with:

"I know that life will be good to you because you will not let it be otherwise!"

Gospel right there ?

Skylanepilot1981

Speaking of former SEALs, I actually emailed ADM McRaven a few years ago because I watched his UT commencement speech and read his book Make Your Bed, and he actually responded to me. His response wasn't very long, but I loved what he closed it with:

"I know that life will be good to you because you will not let it be otherwise!"

Gospel right there ?
I believe that people who are happy are happy because they made their lives happy and the same way with unhappy people. Happy people always look for joy in everything!

alnkndriks

SNA (NIFE II)
I think results will be out on Monday but won’t reach us until later in the week. I’m getting so anxious ?
Advancement results came just in time to ruin Thanksgiving. I anticipate these results will release in typical navy fashion. Just before Christmas

mcwisconsin

hey man, we can shitpost and lift each others spirits in the meantime. Make sure to enjoy thanksgiving tho and do your best to dodge the inevitable “did you get pilot?” questions
The only people in my family that know I'm applying are my dad and my uncle, who are both retired chiefs... I'm keeping it lowkey on purpose to dodge questions like that ?