• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

The only people in my family that know I'm applying are my dad and my uncle, who are both retired chiefs... I'm keeping it lowkey on purpose to dodge questions like that ?
My immediate family and a lot of my close friends know. But I haven't talked much with my extended family, especially those that are currently in the military, because I don't want to disappoint anyone if things don't work out.

Got a call from my recruiter I didn’t make the cut ? he told me they only selected about 20 out of 300 applicants. He said they are talking about canceling future boards to get caught up since they are so backed logged. Good luck to the rest of you, think I’m gonna try the Marines ??‍♂️

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Got a call from my recruiter I didn’t make the cut ? he told me they only selected about 20 out of 300 applicants. He said they are talking about canceling future boards to get caught up since they are so backed logged. Good luck to the rest of you, think I’m gonna try the Marines ??‍♂️
Is this your current recruiter or your old recruiter? they haven’t released official results yet.
Better get that PFT up to a 275 or higher
that’s not hard to do haha wait is it hard for people to do? 3:45 minute plank and 23 pull-ups are easily but I’m guessing it’s the run for most folks.

Skylanepilot1981

Is this your current recruiter or your old recruiter? they haven’t released official results yet.

that’s not hard to do haha wait is it hard for people to do? 3:45 minute plank and 23 pull-ups are easily but I’m guessing it’s the run for most folks.
Ya they say you should got to OCS unless you’re running a 21 min 3 mile

exNavyOffRec

His info was probably updated in the system, they start doing that before the email with the list is sent out to the NRD's.