• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

DefiningFire

You need to score high enough to avoid the helo draft. Usually a 50 is good enough. I would highly recommend P8s, mostly for the lifestyle. I have my own room at the Navy Gateway Inn in Japan. We go out to eat probably 5 times per week off base. Good internet, Xbox, gym, etc. It’s a great way to avoid the boat until your disassociated sea tour.
Finished primary a few months ago. Just a 50 wont help you avoid helos anymore. P8’s are almost just as competitive as jets for selections right now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it stays that way for exactly the QOL reasons @TonyEggert said. People I selected with who wanted P8’s had at least 60’s for an NSS and are still not getting them. 68 is the lowest NSS I’ve heard lately for jets and my own selection class had 70+ scores sent to south field without helos even close to their “dream sheet”.

“All roads lead to South Field”

Dboom85

Banned
Finished primary a few months ago. Just a 50 wont help you avoid helos anymore. P8’s are almost just as competitive as jets for selections right now, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it stays that way for exactly the QOL reasons @TonyEggert said. People I selected with who wanted P8’s had at least 60’s for an NSS and are still not getting them. 68 is the lowest NSS I’ve heard lately for jets and my own selection class had 70+ scores sent to south field without helos even close to their “dream sheet”.

“All roads lead to South Field”
So, what were your scores since you selected strike?

DefiningFire

What is the max score? What kind of study routine did you have to get solid grades?

Study every day, study ahead, and hit the sims if you feel questionable on anything. The ways to succeed are handed to you, you just have to stick to it.

For ya’ll more so, I had Appendix B and half of C memorized before I even got there and I’d recommend at least working towards the same. It’ll make Indoc phase a million times easier…

68Chev

Study every day, study ahead, and hit the sims if you feel questionable on anything. The ways to succeed are handed to you, you just have to stick to it.

For ya’ll more so, I had Appendix B and half of C memorized before I even got there and I’d recommend at least working towards the same. It’ll make Indoc phase a million times easier…
So you can just hit the simulator whenever you feel?