• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FloridaDad

The way I see it, put in the hard work and long hours during school so that you can have the career you've dreamed of. Hopefully we all get that chance! :) Thanks for the insights!

68Chev

70. May have gotten lucky with a jet spot, but I was expecting helos in preparation lol.
The NSS score is explained pretty well in depth on "fighter pilot podcast" wings of gold episode. They go through everything from OCS to advanced for anyone interested. Definitely cleared some things up for me. But they also mentioned to not be worried about the NSS for reasons that they list further on in the episode.

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
The NSS score is explained pretty well in depth on "fighter pilot podcast" wings of gold episode. They go through everything from OCS to advanced for anyone interested. Definitely cleared some things up for me. But they also mentioned to not be worried about the NSS for reasons that they list further on in the episode.
From my understanding, just try your best and study/work hard. Do that and the score will take care of itself

Feel like there’s been lots of negativity about selections and what not lately. Just wanted to pop on here and say if this career is meant for you, your time will come. Focus on the present and bust your ass in everything you do. Don’t let all the negative thoughts fluster you.

BDavis11

Contributor
What’s amazing is the rate of Rick rolls on this thread are at an all time low on any thread I have been apart of. Although it is pretty played out now and easy to spot

vborr005

Curious, is anyone here in a new relationship and they’re like contemplating how to break the news if you get selected?

I’m waiting for decision and it’s definitely been on my mind.

Last edited:

BDavis11

Contributor
Curious, is anyone here in a new relationship and they’re like contemplating how to break the news if you get selected?

I’m waiting for decision and it’s definitely been on my mind.
Like your thinking about leaving them or just want to see how they are going to react?

vborr005

Like your thinking about leaving them or just want to see how they are going to react?
They don’t know I applied. The chances for getting selected are low enough where I wasn’t sure if worth mentioning.

Probably should’ve said something earlier but at this point, I just don’t know how they’re going to take it. Probably not well if I get selected. I don’t expect someone I just met to stick it through with two months under our belt. Any past experience?

D

Deleted member 88965

They don’t know I applied. The chances for getting selected are low enough where I wasn’t sure if worth mentioning.

Probably should’ve said something earlier but at this point, I just don’t know how they’re going to take it. Probably not well if I get selected. I don’t expect someone I just met to stick it through with two months under our belt. Any past experience?
Looks like its time to propose