• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
They don’t know I applied. The chances for getting selected are low enough where I wasn’t sure if worth mentioning.

Probably should’ve said something earlier but at this point, I just don’t know how they’re going to take it. Probably not well if I get selected. I don’t expect someone I just met to stick it through with two months under our belt. Any past experience?
From last experiences, just be straightforward. Present what may or may not happen. They deserve the ability to make their own decision. If they are for you they will stick it out either way with you. Otherwise there are more fish in the sea my dude. If something like this is something they can’t work through, then imagine a big(er) life situation happening.

vborr005

From last experiences, just be straightforward. Present what may or may not happen. They deserve the ability to make their own decision. If they are for you they will stick it out either way with you. Otherwise there are more fish in the sea my dude. If something like this is something they can’t work through, then imagine a big(er) life situation happening.
Appreciatr it, solid advice.

vborr005

Told my girlfriend a few years ago that if it came down to me choosing her or the flying that I wasn't choosing her. Lucky for us both she's 100% in support of my dream.

Hahaha alright, can’t wait to tell my boyfriend of three months that I (his gf) needs to be okay with me taking off with a bunch of dudes on a ship to pursue my dreams in the navy.

I’m sure he’s gonna 100% support my dream ?.

Y’all are lucky that you have supportive partners.

nefalexa

My man is getting out of navy just to come do the military spouse thing with me. He’s done his career as a nuke and he’s decided he wants to follow me around with whatever remote job he can find. Get you a supportive partner and you’re set!

vborr005

My man is getting out of navy just to come do the military spouse thing with me. He’s done his career as a nuke and he’s decided he wants to follow me around with whatever remote job he can find. Get you a supportive partner and you’re set!
Niiiice ?

BDavis11

Contributor
Hahaha alright, can’t wait to tell my boyfriend of three months that I (his gf) needs to be okay with me taking off with a bunch of dudes on a ship to pursue my dreams in the navy.

I’m sure he’s gonna 100% support my dream ?.

Y’all are lucky that you have supportive partners.
Lol that’s why you don’t present it that way lmfao