• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
legit question, is the next may board gonna be as low select as this one?

My recruiter told me he’d be surprised if it didn’t get cancelled. Out of the 13 SNA applicants he’s had on this board none of them got selected (me being one of them). He had 5 SNFOs selected.

Never give up! Will fight for my dream!

TheManInTheBox99

My recruiter told me he’d be surprised if it didn’t get cancelled. Out of the 13 SNA applicants he’s had on this board none of them got selected (me being one of them). He had 5 SNFOs selected.

Never give up! Will fight for my dream!
So what I’m hearing is that results are out?

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
They have, NRC will just close the designator until they are back on track. I am surprised they didn't do that with SNA and SNFO early this year.

Like cancel the board? Or close the designator and not allow people to apply but those who have completed their packet can apply?

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
I think applying for other branches in the meantime might be a good idea in case we don’t get navy but waiting a year or two in my case isn’t as bad. I’m applying for every branch I can. I will be a pilot and an officer.