• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

WorldWar33.3

do you have a link to that, perchance?

68Chev

Hey now, that's the only way to drive. I was doing that and 5500RPM twostep launches on my 2015 EVO X (703hp on E98 / 546HP pump 92). Rev limit shifts at 8800RPM all day, every day. It makes me miss having a fast car but getting my PPL took priority, so I sold the EVO and Turbo Yamaha FZ07.
Jealous, T56s have skyrocketed in price. Have you seen the company that makes the bolt on sequential pattern for the T56? Are you a single disk clutch? What brand pistons and rods? I was thinking of going manley or wiesco. I'm waiting for the machine shop to give me sizes.
I suppose you're right about the stroke. Especially if I want revs. I have a friend who's running a procharged 408 in his G8 making just shy of 1200HP on 12-16PSI(?) That car is just silly.
From what I've found, a 80/75 should give good response (with the right cam and stall). You just have to be careful with header diameter, T3/T4/Vband, and going too small on the hotside housing. Ya know, volumetric stuff. Like how 8psi from a big turbo is substantially more than 8psi on a small turbo.

Apologies to everyone else for turning this into a car forum.
Yeah sorry everyone, we will move it to a PM