• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
Interesting piece of data I just noticed. So I went back to look at the Nov board and when we got results last year. It was a Friday. Checked the dashboard and that’s the typical date of results being posted on there. Occasionally there is a Monday. So if it isn’t Monday or Friday don’t be so anxious lol

villo0692

Interesting piece of data I just noticed. So I went back to look at the Nov board and when we got results last year. It was a Friday. Checked the dashboard and that’s the typical date of results being posted on there. Occasionally there is a Monday. So if it isn’t Monday or Friday don’t be so anxious lol
My board got results on a Wednesday

nefalexa

This is useful ? somehow gives me peace of mind

Mightiest_Moose

SNA/SNFO Applicant
The rules are made up and the points don’t matter bro

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
If not this Friday, maybe next Friday ™️