• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

D

Deleted member 88965

Any Prorec Y SNFOs wanna start a group as well?
Congrats to the lucky few of you who were selected, and F for the ones who didn’t get picked up. Your time will come.

We have a GroupMe for pro-rec Y SNAs waiting to ship, shoot me a message for an invite.

OptionsDollaraire

Todays an off day for the holiday party and so is tomorrow. So I’ll have to wait til next week unfortunately
I’m not military but wait until you can talk to your command. If people are saying ISPP is auto select then why tf would you randomly be the only one out. Makes no sense

D3mascus

Question for those in the know:

I was denied for SNA, and my recruiter said there’s no particular reason why (I’m not at all surprised, I wasn’t expecting a slot with only a 61 8/7/8).

He also says since I applied for SNA and was denied I’m no longer allowed to apply for future SNA boards.
He did say that I’m free to apply for any other position like NFO, SWO, etc.

Is this actually a thing, or is he trying to trick me into applying for SWO to fill a quota?
He said I need to get a new degree to apply for SNA again, and I couldn’t just retake the ASTB to get a competitive score.

I don’t have any moral stuff, unless using weed a few times 4-6 years ago counts (which I reported to MEPS and whatnot).

BB Poison

Contributor

I was denied for SNA, and my recruiter said there’s no particular reason why (I’m not at all surprised, I wasn’t expecting a slot with only a 61 8/7/8).

He also says since I applied for SNA and was denied I’m no longer allowed to apply for future SNA boards.

Is this actually a thing, or is he trying to trick me into applying for SWO to fill a quota?
He said I need to get a new degree to apply for SNA again, and I couldn’t just retake the ASTB to get a competitive score.

I don’t have any moral stuff, unless using weed a few times 4-6 years ago counts (which I reported to MEPS and whatnot).
If the selection list is floating around, your name should be under DNR if you can’t reapply to SNA. Ask and see if someone with access can check the list for your name.

FloridaDad

The official rule is that you can reapply if you've made an improvement to your application.

alnkndriks

SNA (NIFE II)

If the selection list is floating around, your name should be under DNR if you can’t reapply to SNA. Ask and see if someone with access can check the list for your name.
He said he can reapply NFO? DNR lists mention both aviation designators. Sounds like a lie