• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Recruiter was on leave but took the time to call me and let me know I got the PROREC-Y for SNA!

For everyone who wasn't selected this round, just keep walking with your head high. You'll get your chance, and hopefully our paths will cross at some point! My DMs are open if you wanna talk about anything at all

Last edited:

wonderb0iwl

Recruiter was on leave but took the time to call me and let me know I got the PROREC-Y for SNA!

For everyone who wasn't selected this round, just keep your head on and walk on with your head high. You'll get your chance, and hopefully our paths will cross at some point! My DMs are open if you wanna talk about anything at all

Gigachad activities

maetpt

For everyone who wasn't selected this round, just keep your head on and walk on with your head high. You'll get your chance, and hopefully our paths will cross at some point! My DMs are open if you wanna talk about anything at all

Pro rec Y for daily jazz posts

Mightiest_Moose

SNA/SNFO Applicant
Question for those in the know:

I was denied for SNA, and my recruiter said there’s no particular reason why (I’m not at all surprised, I wasn’t expecting a slot with only a 61 8/7/8).

He also says since I applied for SNA and was denied I’m no longer allowed to apply for future SNA boards.
He did say that I’m free to apply for any other position like NFO, SWO, etc.

Is this actually a thing, or is he trying to trick me into applying for SWO to fill a quota?
He said I need to get a new degree to apply for SNA again, and I couldn’t just retake the ASTB to get a competitive score.

I don’t have any moral stuff, unless using weed a few times 4-6 years ago counts (which I reported to MEPS and whatnot).
No, reapply. Your recruiter needs a reality check.

AT2Pax

I'm off the ship and in a hospital bed. Would be a real kick if I was selected (would NEVER pass NAMI now) but if someone has the list and would like to look for my name, pm me!

AT2Pax

If you still are looking I have the NFO list if you want to DM name
All good. I'm a big old N despite going through ISPP. I knew that was coming though, I turn 32 in late December. I submitted to the board in March of last year, just now got seen as my wonderful command loves to nitpick everything and slow down the process! Not a worry though, recent health problems would make it impossible to pass NAMI with missing organs!