• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
so I’m prorec N… any advice on SWO lat transfer or should I go around again in may? It’s gonna be a low select again if seems. Might just be better off throwing in the Towel for this pilot thing.

alnkndriks

SNA (NIFE II)
I didn't think about this until it was brought up, but if they can't get you in before you don't meet the age in the PA then technically you wouldn't meet the PA, that is the only thing that makes sense to me.
Feels like they could've made this work, seeing that there are individuals from this board going into the Jan 23 class. Unless his bday is before that graduation?

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
22 SNA selects. 45 NFOs. 19% of applicants accepted…so yes. A slaughter house of a board. See y’all in May?
jesus christ, no wonder I didn’t get picked up. Anyone else considering the marine route? My Navy recruiter wants me to go for swo and pilot in may. DM me if you have info on the next Marine pilot board because lord knows I need it.

jesus christ, no wonder I didn’t get picked up. Anyone else considering the marine route? My Navy recruiter wants me to go for swo and pilot in may. DM me if you have info on the next Marine pilot board because lord knows I need it.
7% SNA select if you want more stats lol

sully1592

Not to kill spirits but keep everyone informed N3 also posted a new dashboard on the sharepoint today showing Pilot as closed "Designator/board is closed. Applicants will be pushed to next FY." There is also a note listed next to Pilot and NFO "JUL23 Board for FY24 quotas."

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Not to kill spirits but keep everyone informed N3 also posted a new dashboard on the sharepoint today showing Pilot as closed "Designator/board is closed. Applicants will be pushed to next FY." There is also a note listed next to Pilot and NFO "JUL23 Board for FY24 quotas."
so july is the next board and not may?

sully1592

Not necessarily. It still lists the next board as May 23 but over to the side in notes is the part about the July board. Perhaps just projecting the July board being near the end of the FY. I say keep the press and keep pushing!

BB Poison

Contributor
so I’m prorec N… any advice on SWO lat transfer or should I go around again in may? It’s gonna be a low select again if seems. Might just be better off throwing in the Towel for this pilot thing.
Don’t take a designator with the intention of lat transferring to SNA, they take very few people and you won’t be able to apply until a few years after you commission.

kathelim

There are no more slots to give for SNA on the May Board based on the dashboard. It’s been highlighted red, which means rolling over to the next fiscal year (July) which may also mean the August or Oct board of 2023.

cjwinton01

SNA Pro-Rec Y
Don’t take a designator with the intention of lat transferring to SNA, they take very few people and you won’t be able to apply until a few years after you commission.
am I better off waiting or talking to my OSO?
There are no more slots to give for SNA on the May Board based on the dashboard. It’s been highlighted red, which means rolling over to the next fiscal year (July) which may also mean the August or Oct board of 2023.
does this mean pilot is locked out till next august/july?