• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Orangecat15

If you get it, please send it my way. Also AD. My BOL hasn’t shown anything since submission (though I have emails showing it was received), so that’s not an option for me to check.
Same thing happened with me too. It just kept showing my advancement info from making AD2

Mightymoxie

Same thing happened with me too. It just kept showing my advancement info from making AD2
Hmm, maybe I was looking in the wrong spot. I was checking board selection/advancement tab at the top?
Mine doesn’t show I made AT2 or anything, tho granted that was in 21.

I think the LT that coordinates the OCS and STA21 stuff for my command took a 72.

I’ve been trying to locate the list online, to see if I can access it, but I’m not seeing it ANYWHERE.

TheManInTheBox99

If these results came out this week, and the SWO board was scheduled a week after this board, can I safely assume that the SWO board results can be posted next week?

Downshift2316

SNFO Applicant 31OCT2022
Not sure what your goals are but for consideration - air national guard units that fly heavy aircraft are notorious for accepting age waivers, I’ve heard up to 37 years of age. Of course you would probably have to have a PPL but just wanted to throw that out there.
I heard that they’re short of WOFT guys right now and they’re the only program that the Navy will entertain that is blue to green but it’s just rumors from what I have been hearing. I also thought about trying to go for flight warrant.

OptionsDollaraire

I heard that they’re short of WOFT guys right now and they’re the only program that the Navy will entertain that is blue to green but it’s just rumors from what I have been hearing. I also thought about trying to go for flight warrant.
Just to clarify my post, it’s the Air Force Air National Guard for heavy air craft. I have heard WOFT is hiring though

cjh5073

So I'm looking at a number of options, but be honest with me with your opinion on this. I turn 32 in May, this was my last board before needing an age waiver (would've needed one anyways). Is there any hope for me if things normalize with an age waiver as a 32 year old, or should I just move on completely and try for WOFT with the army instead.
I mean I got the Y and I am 34, and this board was complete murder.

I also have no practical flight experience.

I would say go for it.

Teshauna

Hmm, maybe I was looking in the wrong spot. I was checking board selection/advancement tab at the top?
Mine doesn’t show I made AT2 or anything, tho granted that was in 21.

I think the LT that coordinates the OCS and STA21 stuff for my command took a 72.

I’ve been trying to locate the list online, to see if I can access it, but I’m not seeing it ANYWHERE.
Type in flankspeed sharepoint on Google. Then hit the home button in the top left corner. Then search for aviation board results.