• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

AmericanJoe

The December boards were after a 5 month waiting period from the last SNA/SNFO/SWO board... It's only been two months so do you guys think the numbers would be lower? Also, because the selection rates were so high for the last few boards do you think they got what they needed and will select a smaller percentage?

UW14

I barely missed the cutoff date for the December board, looking forward to this time around. Hopefully the end of February prediction is correct. Best of luck to everyone.

Male 22
9/9/9 64
SNA/NFO
BS Mechanical Engineering
GPA 3.6

halfbreed83

I barely missed the cutoff date for the December board, looking forward to this time around. Hopefully the end of February prediction is correct. Best of luck to everyone.

Male 22
9/9/9 64
SNA/NFO
BS Mechanical Engineering
GPA 3.6
The best scores yet! Thats impressive ! Shoe in for sure

jander12

pilot
View attachment 13390 A helpful visual aid for us to see where we stack up. When you go on lunch, and all you think about is Naval Aviation this is what happens...

Male 24
9/9/9 - 67
GPA 3.63
B.S. Systems Engineering (May 2013)

Missed Dec board due to some extra waiver stuff. Waiting for SNA/SNFO board, I'm also in the current IDC board.

Profile has more info if you're interested.

Surf

pilot
Male 24
9/9/9 - 67
GPA 3.63
B.S. Systems Engineering (May 2013)

Missed Dec board due to some extra waiver stuff. Waiting for SNA/SNFO board, I'm also in the current IDC board.

Profile has more info if you're interested.
Sorry guys, unfortunately I did not save the excel file and instead screen shot it. Besides all you 9.9.9 guys are outliers haha

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Has anyone else been told these dates from their OR? Mine still has not been told specific dates....
Same here but I feel like some of the processors and ORs out there have a better communication relationship with the PMs than others. Luck of the draw.

Josh3714

My OR said my package is at selection board right now... what does that mean? he doesn't speak English well and I have a really hard time understanding him. He said the results can be any day now, I was confused?

Does this means there is an actual board going on right now? Did anyone else hear this or know what this means?