• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS OCS 12AUG 2024 IWC Board

notmyname12

If results get start getting released in the same timeframe as the previous board, might start seeing stuff pop up today and bol on Monday/Tuesday.

Anyone tracking if theres a specific time of day that results would populate in BOL?

Niketay

CW Select
If results get start getting released in the same timeframe as the previous board, might start seeing stuff pop up today and bol on Monday/Tuesday.

Anyone tracking if theres a specific time of day that results would populate in BOL?
In BOL, where would you be able to see any status updates?

notmyname12

Where does the Memo get posted? Same place in sharepoint?
I believe it gets sent out to all of the recruiters in some form or fashion. Not sure if it's in advance of results posting to BOL/SharePoint and if it gets posted in the SharePoint folder. Someone else might have more details.

So glad to see that they picked up a large group! I did not get a pro-rec yes, but I am on the alternate list. What does this mean exactly?

It states: "Alternates were selected to ensure FY25 goals are met. Alternates not sent to Officer Candidate School before the next board must reapply for selection."

I know the next board is literally this month on the 30th. If I am not told I have a class date before this board, do I basically have to re-apply in January? Typically the boards are not this close, so hopefully I don't miss my chance, but I will re-apply if I have to. Congrats again to everyone!